Become a Member
The 2013 numbers speak for themselves. During our first year of operation in our new gallery space, Wunderkammer Company:
- Attracted more than 15,000 visitors
- Opened 31 exhibitions
- Presented 150 programs
- Helped leverage $45,000 for the creative community
In 2014, you can expect an even greater community impact as we:
- Reach out to 24,000 visitors
- Open 38 new exhibitions, including a solo show by Jerrod Tobias in October and a regional industrial design and technology exhibit scheduled for August
- Generate $80,000 for the creative community
- Foster entrepreneurial culture in Fort Wayne by launching our Creative Entrepreneurial Opportunities (CEO) program
- Celebrate alternative performance art with our second annual presentation of Fort Wayne Fringe Festival in August
But we can’t accomplish these goals without your help. Your annual membership provides the vital financial resources and popular support Wunderkammer depends on to pursue our mission. To join us, please visit our secure online store and purchase a membership or download this printable membership form and mail it with your payment. Click here to view the exclusive benefits you’ll enjoy with your tax-deductible donation. Thank you for your support!
Wunderkammer Company is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, and donations are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law.
Lend a Hand
Wunderkammer Company would love to have your help with day-to-day operational tasks around the gallery! Please consider volunteering for a single shift when you have some rare free time or helping out on a regular basis if you want to get more involved. We're open Thursday through Sunday, with volunteer shifts open throughout our normal hours of 1-8pm. Subscribe to our mailing list on the home page to keep up on volunteer opportunies.
Unload Your Extras
Operating a contemporary art gallery consumes significant supplies and financial resources. Wunderkammer Company is committed to stretching every dollar and greatly appreciates in-kind donations from our generous supporters.
Are you cleaning out your basement, hall closet, attic or garage? Do you operate a retail store with surplus inventory or scratch and dent items? Did you go a little crazy at the warehouse store and run out of storage space for your impulse purchases? Wunderkammer Company probably can use some of your extra or unwanted items. We are happy to provide a tax receipt for the estimated value of your in-kind donation.
Click here to see a list of some items we regularly use or would like to have on hand.